Fire Risk Assessment
Our professional fire risk assessment consultants have over 20 year’s experience within the fire safety industry. We will go through every element of your businesses fire safety processes and identify areas of risk and how to address these.
Does your business’s fire risk assessment comply with the latest fire safety legislation?
A fire risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person every 12 months
Our fire safety consultants cover all business sectors and cities in the UK including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. We will get your business fully fire safety compliant.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 firmly places the responsibility for ensuring that fire does not put lives in danger with the employer or owner of a business. It also allows the enforcing authority to set penalties if the fire safety order is not adhered to by the business or organisation.
Our consultants will not only assess your workplace but also advise and guide you so that you maintain a safe workplace for your employees. Remember you are breaking the law if you put your employees and customers lives in danger, so get your premises checked today by Adastra Health and safety consultants. Our qualified Fire Safety Consultants will carry out a full audit and give you a report about what is needed with recommendations about what you need to do.
Our fire risk assessments are designed to meet the specific requirements of your premises and will meet all the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Why does my business need an up to date fire risk assessment?
- Ensuring regular, professional checks are carried out could mean the difference between life and death.
- It is the legal responsibility of the employer or owner of a business to have a fire risk assessment.
- Fires of any size can have a serious impact on your business with smoke damage often being even worse than the blaze itself.
- Insurance can be void if a fire occurred and your risk assessment did not comply with the Fire Safety Order 2005.
- Insurers expect businesses to have met the law, and it would save a lengthy battle if the worst were to happen.
- It is important to follow up with regular reviews. Changes to the workplace and building could cause huge problems if a fire were to break out and a professional had not completed the relevant checks.
We provide fire risk assessments for a wide variety of businesses and industries including:
Restaurants and Catering
Factories and Warehouses
Shops and Offices fire
Hotels and Leisure
Residential Care Premises
Theatres and Cinemas
Transport Premises and Facilities
All motor Trade premises
Film music and television
Pubs Clubs and Bars
Indoor and outdoor event venues
Why choose Adastra Health and Safety for your Fire Risk Assessment services provider:
All inspections are carried out by an experienced competent assessor
Reports are provided either in booklet or electronic format for client reference.
We will satisfy all of your legal requirements.
We will save you days and weeks of work and worry
Liaise and inform your insurer that you are responsible in your fire safety actions
Helping you meet the requirements of the required legislation.
Helpful advice regarding recommendations highlighted on the assessment.
By getting in touch with Adastra and applying for our Fire Safety Training you can ensure your building, including everyone and everything in it, is safe from risk of fire. Our assessors are trained to the highest standard and will advise you how to provide the safest possible environment while protecting your livelihood.
Call us on 0333 444 0028 or click here to request a call back from one of our consultants